Detailing a car means more than just washing and vacuuming. As you work, you need to pay attention to small details like swirl marks, smudges, scratches, bumps, and other surface imperfections.
Eliminating these shortcomings will make your car look dignified and visually attractive. If you want to add detail to your car, start with the interior. Here are some tips on how to get the best interior car detailing.
Image Source: Google
1. Remove floor mats and vacuum the floors, upholstery, back, trunk, and mats. Slide the chair back and forth to clean the lower carpet properly. When dusting, start at the top and work your way down a little. The dust and dirt stuck to the top fell off.
2. Apply a foam cleaner to clean carpet or upholstery stains. After cleaning, scrub the carpet with a damp cloth or sponge. Repeat if the stain is not removed properly. After the last use of detergent, wash the area and remove it properly.
3. Use compressed air to remove dust from buttons, slots, and small slots on the dashboard and interior doors.
4. Use a mild all-purpose cleaner to wipe hard interior surfaces.
5. Use a detailed brush to clean the car vents. Use a super-absorbent brush that will effectively collect dust and grime when you run out of liquid afterward.
Interior detailing is a labor-intensive and time-consuming task requiring extreme maintenance and high efficiency. Interior details make your car look new.